Sunday, January 24, 2010

The countdown is on!

We are counting down the days until we get to hold our little girl in our arms. Only a little more than a week left and we couldn't be more excited to meet her!

I have loved every minute of being pregnant and feel very blessed to have had an easy pregnancy without sickness or complications. It has been fun to feel my baby kick me and move all around. I could stare at my belly for hours watching her move from side to side. I don't even mind the extra weight as long as it comes off!

Hurry up and get here baby!

8 comments:

Kendyl said...

We can't wait to meet her too...and you have to promise you'll update your blog A LOT more when she does come! Especially for us out of state family. None of this 3 months in between blogs stuff :)

Alicia said...

You are a good mommy already... It was so fun seeing you Saturday. I can't wait to meet your little "Alicia"... (here's hopin').

Unknown said...

I know. Get here already. ;)

Can't wait to hold her!!
Had fun at your shower. Don't forget Jim and I both want up to date texts when baby comes. :)

Karin said...

Hurray, hurray! Hope your shower was a blast! And I hope all goes well with delivery. Excited to see LOTS-o-pictures of the sweetie!!!

Kristin and Guy said...

I'm jealous! And excited for you too. I totally know what you mean about watching your belly... it's insane and amazing. You still narrowing down names? I could really use your "leftovers". ;) Sorry we missed you Saturday... hopefully we'll catch up soon.

The Morales Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Morales Family said...

I hope you are doing well. I cant wait to see this little girl. Keep me posted. I am so excited for you.

Jim said...

PS. -can you email me your, Kristine, and MIchelle's e-mail addresses ASAP, please? (since you have nothing else going on... ) THANKS!
~karinhawkes@hotmail.com