Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's your opinion of the brown team?

I can say I am not a fan!
This is the first season I have been into the show and I can say I am obsessed! I love seeing the dramatic weight loss every week and the amazing life changes of all the contestants. I will be honest in the beginning I kind of liked Ron and Mike. But not after last nights episode with all that shady business that went down when Kristin got eliminated, I was rooting for her. She will come back with a big reveal for sure! I am confused now on who I want to win. Filipe? or Tara? (even though Tara bugs!)

3 comments:

Kendyl said...

I like the kid but not the dad...and since I don't like the dad, I don't want the kid to win cause in essense it would be going to his dad too. I like Filipe (he's mormon, but that's not why I like him) and Tara but both of them have been cry babies at times. I'd be happy with either of them winning though. It's amazing what they can do in 16 short weeks!

Perley Family said...

I like this show too, although, I haven't been following too much this season. But, I am amazed at how much weight these people lose! I always feel guilty watching it, because I am usually stuffing my face with cherry cobbler and ice cream while I watch it, hoping that someday I will be inspired to actually get my rear in gear and work out. So far it hasn't happened...maybe next season.

Kendyl said...

So, what did you guys think of the finale?